Of course, colorful pictures of breakfast in the new cafe and picturesque scenes from the azure beach are the visiting card of your account. But sometimes high-quality content is not enough to win the hearts of thousands of audiences. If you want to become an Instagram star, these tips are for you! I recommend 50 free instagram likes.
1. Do not forget to put hashtags that will help increase the number of subscribers: #instafollow, # l4l (Like for like), #tagforlikes and #followback.
2. Like, as much as possible. For every 100 likes delivered to random photos, you will receive an average of 6 new subscribers.
3. Hold a contest. The easiest way to do this is to post a thematic picture and ask people to like to take part.
4. Start promoting your profile on your pages on other social networks. Write what your blog is about and why people should read it and invite them to join.
5. Be generous with likes and comments — this is the easiest way to attract new subscribers.
6. Use common hashtags to see your photos globally. Among the most popular are #love, #instagood, #fashion and #photooftheday.
7. Time matters. Studies have shown that it is best to post at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.
8. Subscribe to people who put popular hashtags (#followme, #likeforlike), because many of them will follow you in response.
9. Remember, quality is important, not quantity. Monitor your profile and leave only beautiful and high-quality photos. Believe me, no one is interested in flipping through hundreds of photographs of salads.
10. Love the Mayfair filter. Track Maven has added this filter to The Fortune 500 Instagram as the best choice for marketers.
11. Check if you filled out the biography section. Complete it with appropriate words and hashtags, as well as provide a link to your site. But remember: no spam! Otherwise, subscribers will lose interest in the profile.
12. Ask questions to subscribers. This is a great way to get in touch with your target audience.
13. Publish on Sundays. It is on this day that people post little photos, so your post will see the maximum number of people.
14. Be consistent. Think for whom and why you are doing this. The more clearly you answer these questions, the faster you will attract the right audience.
15. Call people to action. For example, ask them to write in the comments your opinion about your photo.
16. Do not be afraid to fast often. It may seem that the more often the photo flickers, the more indifferent the subscribers are. But according to the Union Metrics program, there is no relationship between the frequency of posting and the activity of the audience. At least negative.
17. Subscribe to the proposed users. Go to settings and select “Find and invite friends”, and then “Recommended users”.
18. Set the geolocation. This will be especially useful if you run an Instagram company. So you will have the opportunity to attract new subscribers-neighbors.
19. Schedule publications using the Later program. The sequence has not bothered anyone.
20. Agree with a popular blogger about advertising your profile or product. So information about you will fly faster across the network.